Celebrity Smile.com.au is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement discloses the practices by which CelebritySmile.com.au intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We understand how important the privacy of your personal information is to you, as such, Celebrity Smile.com.au provides the following Guidelines defining how we shall deal with your personal information
1. CollectionCelebritySmile.com.au will only collect personal information that is necessary for providing those services offered on our website. We shall advise you at all times the purpose of our collection and ensure that your personal information is collected by lawful and fair means and by your express consent.
When submitting information on our site, we will collect details including your name and email address such that your account information and newsletters can be delivered to you. The information we collect is essential for us to be able to identify accurately who is requesting our newsletter service so that we may be able to respond to your request. Such information which is collected will be held in the strictest confidence.
2. Use and DisclosurePersonal Information we collect will only be used and disclosed for the purposes identified in our website. Should CelebritySmile.com.au intend utilising this information for secondary purposes your express consent would first be obtained.
3. Data QualityReasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal information which is collected, used and disclosed is relevant, accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is to be utilised.
4. Data SecurityIn house safeguards will monitor and maintain personal information to protect against unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, destruction and loss. Furthermore, all information that CelebritySmile.com.au no longer requires will be destroyed or permanently de-identified to ensure continued protection of your personally identifiable information.
5. OpennessCelebritySmile.com.au publicly exhibits its personal information practices and management policies. As well as making these guidelines available CelebritySmile.com.au will take reasonable steps to bring to your attention what information it holds, for what purposes and how it collected, uses and discloses that information.
6. Access and CorrectionWhere information is held by CelebritySmile.com.au regarding an individual, access will be provided upon request in a form reasonably suitable to the information held, except to the extent that;
- The request for access by the individual is frivolous or vexatious; or
- Providing access would unreasonably impact on the privacy of others; or
- Providing access would be unlawful; or
- Providing access would prejudice commercial negotiations between the individual and CelebritySmile.com.au
If access is denied to an individual then written reasons will be provided outlining why access has been denied.
Where an individual establishes that the information held about them by CelebritySmile.com.au is not accurate, complete or up to date, CelebritySmile.com.au will take reasonable steps to correct that information.
We will provide full access to all personal information you have given to us. If you do not wish to have personal information used for a particular purpose we will not do this.
If you desire to review or make necessary corrections or remove personal information you do not wish us to retain please e-mail us at email@example.com to do so.
7. IdentifiersCelebritySmile.com.au will not adopt an identifier that has been assigned by a Government agency as a means of identifying an individual.
8. AnonymityWhenever it is lawful and practicable, individuals will have the option of not identifying themselves when entering into transactions with CelebritySmile.com.au
9. Transborder data flowsCelebrity Smile Teeth Whitening will not transfer personal data outside of Australia unless:
- the individual concerned consents to the transfer; or
- CelebritySmile.com.au has a reasonable belief that the overseas recipient is subject to similar privacy laws to Australia
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the individual concerned and CelebritySmile.com.au
- the transfer is for the benefit of the individual concerned and it is not practicable to obtain the individual’s consent as to the subject matter of the information transferred.
10. Sensitive InformationCelebritySmile.com.au will not collect personal information which reveals race, religious beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation unless the individual has consented.
As such Celebrity Smile Teeth Whitening will not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you have authorised us to do so.
11. Cookies and BrowsingInformation we collect via our website contributes to the development of the site by allowing statistical analysis of users. This collection of statistical data is carried out anonymously with no attempt to identify users or monitor their specific browsing activities.
As such, in order to help us improve our customer service, we utilise cookies in order to statistically track our web sites performance. We collect anonymous information from users of our web site including monitoring the domains from which people visit and measuring visitor activity.
We will only use your disclosed personal information or information generated by cookies that you have provided to us when we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure or you have specifically and knowingly provided that information to us. CelebritySmile.com.au Whitening will not share your personal information with individuals or organisations outside of CelebritySmile.com.au